Remote I/O to Go
The Allen & Heath GLD-AR2412 is the Main AudioRack for the company's GLD digital mixing system. The GLD-AR2412 includes 24 XLR inputs and 12 XLR outputs and connects to the GLD-80 digital mixer via inexpensive and readily available Cat 5 cable running Allen & Heath's dSNAKE protocol, allowing the GLD-AR2412 to be positioned up to 400' from the GLD-80. dSNAKE provides control to the remote mic preamps in the GLD-AR2412; all are scene recallable. For larger configurations, a GLD-AR84 Expander AudioRack may be connected to the GLD-AR2412 to add an additional eight XLR inputs and 4 XLR outputs.
Allen & Heath GLD-AR2412 AudioRack Features at a Glance:
- This is required for full functionality of your GLD-80 digital mixer!
- May be placed onstage and run to FOH with up to 400' of Cat 5 cable
- Provides flexibility in the configuration of your live sound system
- 24 XLR mic/line inputs (with phantom power); 12 XLR line outputs
Allen & Heath GLD AR2412 Digital Audio Rack
- Brand: Allen & Heath
- Product Code: GLDAR2412
- Availability: Contact for availability