Sets the standard for performance and value.
When you choose Crown's
XTi 2 Series, you're choosing one of the most powerful and innovative
amplifiers on the market today. With such innovations as a universal
tracking switch-mode power supply and a fully integrated suite of
speaker processing tools, these amps are at the top of their class when
it comes to thermal efficiency and system flexibility.
You also have greatly improved control capabilities. The addition of Peak x Plus Limiters give you full command over threshold, attack, and release, and Crown enhanced the Subharmonic Synth so you can easily manage frequency, gain and filter type, allowing for application-specific tuning.
Plus, you'll now be able to tailor fan speed for specific applications and have software visibility of the Power Supply Temperature and AC Line Voltage. Combine all of that with integrated cast-aluminum rack handles for maximum durability and portability and you have the power to move you - and the world.
- Peak x Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and full speed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
Crown's legendary reliability ensures that the show will go on! Order today.
- Stereo, 2 ohms (per ch.): 700W
- Stereo, 4 ohms (per ch.): 500W
- Stereo, 8 ohms (per ch.): 275W
- Bridge-Mono, 8 ohms: 1000W
- Bridge-Mono, 4 ohms: 1400W
- Input EQ: 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Crossover Filters: Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ±15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
- Output EQ: 8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
- Delay: for signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
- SubHarmonic Synth: takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
- Peak x Plus Limiter: user defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
- Presets: 30 total presets, 29 of which are user-definable.
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 4 ohms): 1.4 Vrms
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): +0 dB, -1 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (below rated 1kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A weighted)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%
Damping Factor 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >500
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 kHz - 1 kHz: > 70 db
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: 100 VAC, 120 VAC, 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- AC Line Current (120 VAC amplifier playing 1/8 power pink noise into 4 ohms per channel): 6.8A; no more than 38W at idle
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Level: two front-panel rotary level controls, one for each channel
- Power Switch: On/Off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: three buttons near the LCD screen that are used to access menu items and front panel lockout
- LCD Screen: backlit liquid crystal display that shows preset and processing status
- Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when a very low-level signal is present at input (may be used for troubleshooting cable runs).
- -10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds -10 dB below clip.
- -20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds -20 dB below clip.
- Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
- Temp Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under excessive temperature conditions
- Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
- Input Connectors: XLR, one per channel
- Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking another amplifier, one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to HiQnet network.
- Chassis: Steel
- Front Panel: Cast-aluminum
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions: 19" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 12.25" (D)
- Net Weight: 18.5 lb. (8.4kg)
Crown XTi 1002 Power Amplifier
- Brand: Crown
- Product Code: XTI1002
- Availability: Contact for availability