- 200 watts
- Selectable xover frequency
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting
- LFE mode to 27 Hz
- XLR and TSR inputs, XLR outputs
- Isolating feet
JBL LSR310S 10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- Driver: 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 200 W CLass D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 17.65" x 15" x 15.65"
- 34.3 lbs
The LSR310S 200W Powered Subwoofer from JBL is a 200-watt Class-D subwoofer that has been optimized for use in JBL's 3 Series of speakers. The subwoofer is designed for use in music recording, mix, and post-production 5.1 applications. It features a 10-inch speaker and JBL's Slip Stream Port to provide a peak output of 113dB.
A selectable Extended Low Frequency (XLF) effect allows you to augment the low frequency response found in many dance clubs, allowing you use the LSR310S to provide a sonic picture of how your tracks will sound at the club. It also has a selectable input sensitivity and 3 crossover settings including 80Hz, XLF (120Hz), and external, allowing the use of an external crossover.
JBL 10" POWERED STUDIO SUBWOOFER
- Brand: JBL
- Product Code: LSR310S203
- Availability: Contact for availability