Pioneer djm 750 mk2
The DJM-750MK2 has the instantly recognisable tried and tested DJM layout. Giving the performer easy access to all the most important feature controls and allowing for instinctive adjustments while in the mix. All controls knobs and buttons are neartly layed out without overlap or confusion.
Professional Sound Quality
High-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor and dithering technology. The DJM-750 has 32-bit A/D and D/A converters.
EQ Controls, Channel Faders and Magvel Crossfader
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 were inspired by the DJM-900NXS2 and have the same frequency curves, these allow for accurate and seamless mix control. The 750 features isolation EQ's which allow the signal frequency to be completely cut from the mix. The Magvel crossfader is focused on a smooth, durable response and is able to perform up to 10 million movements. Its ideal for scratch and effects performers as it has next to no lag or audio drops. The firmware updates allow for even more accurate crossfader parameter controls.
Pioneer effects controls are reknowned and respected among a wealth of international DJ's.
- Sound Color FX are controls based on positive and negative parameter knob at the base of the channel and include Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter FX.
- Beat FX are located on the right hand side panel and include Delay, Echo, Ping Pong, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch, Roll, Vinyl Brake and Helix in sync with the BPM.
- 3 EQ frequency controls, low, mid and high.
- Send/return insert for controlling and effecting the sound from external hardware units. Aux send/return gives you the option to route the effected sound to a separate channel and mix it with the original sound. Connecting via a USB cable ensures high-quality audio from an iOS device using apps such as effectors, synthesizers and samplers in combination with the DJM-750MK2’s internal FX.
The DJM-750MK2 comes with a free licence key for our professional DJ performance application rekordbox dj and the rekordbox DVS. This allows you to play digital tracks from your PC/Mac using multiplayers or turntables with dedicated control vinyls. The mixer’s built-in sound card means you can connect to your computer using a single USB cable. .
- 4 channel mixer
- Magvel crossfader
- Smooth seamless EQ's
- Sound color FX
- Beat FX
- FX Frequency control
- Independant send and return
- iOS connection
- 32 bit A/D and D/A converters
- 64 bit digital signal processors
- XLR terminal: High-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs: ¼” stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal: Easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs: Premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section
- 4 x audio channels, 1 x MIC channels
- Line x 4 RCA, Phono x 4 RCA, MIC x 1 XLR & 1/4 TRS Jack
- Master out, Booth out, Headphone monitor x 2
- USB x 1 (B), USB x 1 (A)
- Send x 1 1/4 TS Jack, Return x 1 1/4 TS Jack
- Sampling Rate 48 kHz
- D/A Conversion 32-bit
- A/D Conversion 32-bit
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N ratio 105 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005%
- Maximum Dimensions 320mm (W) x 387.9mm (D) x 107.9mm (H)
- Weight 6.6kg
- Accesories included power cord, USB cable, operating instructions, license key and quick start guide
PIONEER DJM750 MKII DJ MIXER 4-CH
- Brand: Pioneer
- Product Code: DJM750MK2
- Availability: Contact for availability