Samson's RSX115A 2-Way Active Loudspeaker delivers 1,600 watts of output power and impeccable sound quality.
Featuring Samson's proprietary R.A.M.P. (Reactive Alignment, Maximum Protection) DSP technology, the RSX115A employs Reactive Alignment filters to enhance transducer performance. The DSP also offers Maximum Protection to the speaker's components via thermal and over current sensors. Along with a 15" low frequency driver, the speaker features a single 1.75" PETP Celestion compression driver mounted within a dispersion efficient waveguide, adding a wide and balanced sound field to the RSX design.
The Samson RSX115A combines 9-layer plywood cabinet construction with ultra-efficient Class D power and advanced Digital Signal Processing technology to provide unrivaled performance to live sound professionals.
In addition to its ultra-durable cabinet construction, the RSX115A features a perforated steel grill, 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle and two rubberized carry handles. Connectivity includes two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with a selectable Mic/Line switch on Channel 1.
Additionally, an XLR Link output is available for stereo operation. The speaker performs equally as well as a floor monitor or main system speaker. For situations that require permanent speaker installation, the RSX115A is furnished with twelve M10 (10mm) fly points.
- Lightweight, Class D 2-way active loudspeakers
- 1,600 watts of output power
- Peak SPL of 133dB
- 9-layer plywood cabinet construction
- Samson’s R.A.M.P. DSP technology
- 15" low frequency driver
- 1.75" PETP Celestion compression driver
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels
- Floor monitor positioning option
- 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Twelve M10 (10mm) fly points
- Rubberized carry handles
- Perforated steel grill
- Durable black, textured paint finish
Samson RSX 115A
- Brand: Samson
- Product Code: RSX115A
- Availability: Contact for availability
Tags: Samson RSX 115A