The PSR-EW410 is the new flagship of the Yamaha's popular PSR-E series and offers the most advanced feature set. The PSR-EW410 makes a perfect first keyboard for students, a solid educational tool for classrooms, and a fun, lightweight travel instrument and compositional tool for professionals. Each of the EW410's 76 full-sized, organ-style keys provides good resistance with a quick response that's suited for playing dynamic string pads to quick brass lines and synth leads. And speaking of instruments: the EW410 comes loaded with 758 rich stereo voices, which means students and recording artists will never be short on inspiration. And for purists, a one-touch Portable Grand function bypasses all advanced features to provide a lush, distraction-free grand piano sound with 48-note polyphony. Its intelligent backing tracks, a USB port for thumb drives and MIDI connectivity, and the included 9-lesson Yamaha Education Suite round out the PSR-EW410's value-packed features.
What's new in the PSR-EW410
The value-packed PSR series has been very popular at Sweetwater, and Yamaha keeps upping the ante. PSR-EW410 offers significant improvements compared to its predecessor. The highly playable Groove Creator function lets you add intros, section changes, and musical climaxes to Grooves, similarly to the way electronic dance music is controlled by a DJ. Yamaha has increased the number of Groove Patterns to 35, including ten new ones. A new Quick Sampling feature lets you quickly capture audio samples to internal memory or USB and play them on the keys. Tweak the new assignable Live Control Knobs for synth-type sound adjustments on the fly. The PSR-EW410 also includes larger collections of instrument Voices and more onboard backing Styles, giving you more options for your backing tracks, plus added storage for optional Expansion Styles. And put the finishing touches on your creations with ten DSP effects, plus 12 reverb, 5 chorus, 6 master EQ, and 26 harmony effects.
Everything a student needs to get started — and then some
As with previous Yamaha PSR models, the EW410 is a tremendous value for players who are just getting started. A solid-feeling keybed helps students learn how to navigate the core of a piano and work on their technique for acoustic instruments, organs, and synths. A convincing grand piano model brought to life by a pair of rich stereo speakers makes practice time enjoyable. And the included Yamaha Education Suite will teach your favorite beginner the essentials of the piano and a wide range of piano standards in no time.
Onboard FX and harmony modes take advantage of the PSR-EW410's 48-note polyphony
The EW410's expanded 48-note polyphony means you can play more complex chords and melodies without dropping notes. And more notes means more effect modes, too: nine types of onboard reverb and four choruses let you add piano-hall ambience to your concert performances and smooth jazz modulation to your electric pianos. The EW410's 26 types of harmonization are a useful compositional and recording tool, allowing you to workshop major, minor, and parallel harmonies without being a theory expert.
Advanced features cater to intermediate students and professionals
The Yamaha PSR-EW410 grows alongside you as you learn. Performers and songwriters will appreciate the 410's onboard accompaniment styles. These styles include Brazilian, Indian, Chinese, and more. Each intelligent backing track adjusts automatically to the notes you play, making it easier than ever to accompany yourself and flesh out song ideas. USB and aux inputs let you play along with pre-recorded backing tracks or music from your phone, and USB Host/Device capability makes it easier than ever to record MIDI and music directly into your computer or tablet.
Yamaha PSR-EW410 76-key Portable Keyboard Features:
- Groove Creator with Intro, Section change, and Musical Climax for real-time DJ-like control of your EDM tracks
- Quick Sampling to USB or internal memory for instant recall
- Assignable knobs allow real-time manipulation of effects and parameters on Voices, Styles, and more
- USB-to-host connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer for easy, 1-cable connection to your music-making software
- 1/4" Aux Line output jacks for connecting to an external amplifier/PA system without disabling built-in speakers
- 1/8" Aux input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, or computer and plays back audio through the instrument's speakers
- Style Expansion Memory onboard storage lets you expand your Style library with custom content
- USB-to-device port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- XG Lite Voice library gives you a collection of Voices over General MIDI (GM) for playing back songs from Yamaha's extensive online XG song library
- 48-note polyphony allows more notes to be played without drop-outs, making more complex musical passages possible
- Weighs only 18.52 pounds — perfect for music making on-the-go
- Includes Music Rest, and PA300C power supply
- Compatible with optional Yamaha KS-SW100 subwoofer
- Number of Keys: 76
- Type of Keys: Touch Response
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend
- Polyphony: 48 Notes
- Presets: 237 Panel Voices, 24 Drum/SFX kits, 40 Arpeggio, 35 grooves, 457 XGlite voices
- Memory: 1.73 MB
- Storage: USB flash drive
- Formats: WAV, SMF
- Number of Effects: 59
- Effects Types: DSP, Reverb, Chorus, Master EQ, Harmony
- Audio Recording: WAV (44.1kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Audio Playback: WAV (44.1kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (R, L/L+R)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: USB
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- Built-in Speakers: 2 x 4.7", 12W per side
- Power Supply: 16V DC power supply (included) / 6 x D batteries
- Height: 5.43"
- Width: 46.42"
- Depth: 16.26"
- Weight: 18.52 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: PSR-EW410
YAMAHA PSREW410 KEYBOARD
- Brand: Yamaha
- Product Code: PSREW410
- Availability: In Stock