Allen & Heath sound with USB!
Allen & Heath's ZED-428 gives you all the essentials you need for flexible live mixing: 24 channels with smooth, long-throw faders, 4-band EQ with swept mids, six aux sends, and four sub groups. You also get a direct output on every channel and master level controls on all outputs. It's an incredible amount of flexibility, at a great value, but Allen & Heath added another dimension of functionality to the ZED-428: USB connectivity! Now you can get clean, clear audio straight into and out of your computer with the ZED-428.
Allen & Heath ZED-428 at a Glance:
- Best of previous designs
The ZED-428 has a fantastic pedigree which comes from nearly 40 years of making mixing desks for the professional sound community. The audio circuitry is based on years of continual development and refinement and the performance of all the elements within the mixer has been perfected to ensure the very best sound quality possible.
Best of previous designs
The ZED 4-Bus series takes inspiration from different product lines within the A&H range, combining them with fresh new ideas to give stunning results in a neat and easy to use package.
The padless DuoPre mic/line pre-amplifier is the new design first implemented on the ZED-14 and delivers a high-headroom, low-noise signal. The 4-band, 2 sweep EQ, along with the low noise summing amps, is borrowed from the acclaimed GL2400, while the bus architecture is a simplified, but equally comprehensive, version of that employed in the successful GL series.
The USB audio interface, with its uniquely flexible capability, allows different signals to be sent to USB, from LR or from selected aux buses. The USB return signal can be routed straight to the LR mix or to a stereo channel. The connectors are placed on the top surface for easy plugging & patching, and the construction, with individual circuit boards firmly nutted to the top panel, is as rock solid as Allen & Heath's top of the range ML Series mixers. Allen & Heath teamed up with major software supplier, Cakewalk, to bundle its SONAR LE music creation and audio production software with ZED, giving you a fantastic, high spec digital audio workstation.
Allen & Heath ZED4-28 Features:
- 24 Channel
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout - all connections and controls on top surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer
Allen & heath zed428 analouge mixer
- Brand: Allen & Heath
- Product Code: ZED2842
- Availability: Contact for availability