Full-range sound with chest-thumping lows and sparkling highs.
The 2-Way speaker from the Professional Series features a beefy 15" long-excursion woofer and 1-3/4" titanium driver capable of handling 400W/800W program/peak power handling while delivering robust sound pressure levels. A wide 50Hz-18kHz frequency range ensures solid bottom end and brilliant, natural highs. It also features 50x 50 dispersion, a crossover frequency of 2.5kHz, a rugged construction with steel grille, and Speakon connectors. Its rotatable design means it works as either a main or floor monitor, while a 35mm socket allows it to be pole mounted.
- Powerful long-excursion 15" driver
- Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4" HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Wide 50x 50 dispersion
- Rotatable design for mains or floor monitor use
- 35mm socket for pole mounting
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 400W/800W program/peak power
- handling @ 8 ohms
- SPL: 96dB (1W @ 1m) full space
- Frequency range: 50Hz-18kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz