The F5 monitors not only sound great playing your favorite music files, they are extremely functional for mixing and more importantly, creating a mix that will translate to your car, your home hi-fi or any other system. The reason for this is the F5's well balanced frequency response-so you won't hear any one frequency higher or lower than any other - but also because they image so well.
What is imaging?
When you listen to music, and close your eyes, can you picture where the instruments are on the "virtual stage"? If you can, you have speakers that image very well-like the Fader Series F5 monitors.
Not only do the F5's provide a clearer view into the music you are making(or just listening to)they also overcome many of the limitations found in many other speakers. Using quality speaker drivers and employing a sophisticated crossover network, they sound clear and transparent. Utilizing a robust heat sink on the amplifier panel ensures that the amp will not over heat during long mixing sessions.
The unique fader volume control enables you to control the volume of the speaker from the front panel. All features that enable the F5 to set a new standard in affordable studio monitoring.
- Frequency response: 49 Hz - 22 kHz
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (101dB Max SPL)
- Power: 115V ~50/60 Hz or 230V~50/60 Hz user switchable
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
Fluid f5 studio monitors (pair)
- Brand: Fluid
- Product Code: F5
- Availability: Contact for availability