This Super-affordable Interface Does Everything!
The iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 takes the concept of a basic class-compliant USB audio/MIDI interface to a whole new level of elegant simplicity. This may be the most affordable yet remarkably good 2-in/4-out USB recording interface ever to arrive at Sweetwater. The ConnectAUDIO2/4 features a pair of independently configurable XLR combo inputs. Need a phantom powered preamp for your condenser mic? No problem. Want to plug your bass directly into channel two? You got it. You don't even need to touch your computer — the capacitive touchscreen (which includes LED metering) lets you set everything up, without breaking your creative flow.
The hits keep coming. The ConnectAUDIO2/4's headphone output isn't just a copy of the balanced 1/4" TRS outputs, you can also flip them over to an independent set of converters, meaning you can send a separate monitor mix to your headphones, which is extremely useful if you're collaborating with another artist or need a separate reference mix for recording. What's more, the ConnectAUDIO2/4 does all this in up to studio-grade 24-bit/96kHz resolution, yet it's entirely USB bus powered, making it an ideal companion for your lightweight laptop rig. And if you need MIDI I/O, it's available too. And to top it off, the ConnectAUDIO2/4 comes with Ableton Live Lite DAW software, plus a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish
iConnectivity ConnectAUDIO2/4 Audio Interface Features:
- An amazingly versatile 24-bit/96kHz 2-in/4-out USB recording interface
- Class-compliant USB provides easy connectivity to any Mac or PC
- 2 XLR combo inputs accommodate mic-, line-, and instrument-level signal
- Independently switch phantom power, direct monitoring, and more per channel
- Switch between main output and independent headphone mixes
- All configuration options accessible from the capacitive touchscreen
- Standard 5-pin MIDI I/O onboard for controllers and other gear
- Fully USB bus powered makes this an ideal mobile interface
- Ableton Live Lite and Big Fish Audio loop/sample collection included