Wireless Rack-Mount Presenter System with MX153 Subminiature Earset Microphone
The Wireless Rack-Mount Presenter System with MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone ideal for speech and other applications requiring low-profile discreet placement where improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. With analogue wireless transmission & rack-mount receiver
- For Presenters and Lecturers
- MX153 Omni Subminiature Earset Mic
- Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- Single-Channel Rackmount Receiver
The Shure BLX14R/MX53 brings presenters, teachers, clergy, and lecturers a cost-effective wireless earset microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the rugged BLX4 single-channel rack-mount receiver with LCD display, adjustable output leve and removeable antennae
The BLX14R/MX53 also includes a tan MX153 omnidirectional subminiature earset microphone with collar clip and windscreen, and a bodypack transmitter. The earset's ultra-lightweight, comfortable, and flexible design is discreet, stable, and easy to place over either ear. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This system is well suited for hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
BLX4R Wireless Receiver for BLX-R Wireless System
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- Removable antennas for quick antenna distribution
- LC Display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Rack mount kit included
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
Earset Headworn Microphone
- Subminiature, omnidirectional cartridge offers superior speech clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG/TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Reinforced, attached soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa colour options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
This wireless package is designed for presenters who want the microphone to "disappear" on stage. The Shure MX153 is a beige-colored earset with a slender shaft and a tiny mic element. It is ideal for musical theater, plays, teleconferencing, church audio and business presentations. The BLX14R/MX53 system is additionally equipped with the BLX bodypack transmitter and the BLX4R rackmount wireless receiver.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones, and also works for guitar with the appropriate cable connector. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable. The BLX4R reciever includes all of the hardware you need to install this system into a road rack. It is a true diversity two-antenna system with channel scan and XLR and 1/4" outputs.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.